Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cranberry Sauce

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1/2 cup water
1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
touch of orange zest
dash of cinnamon

DIRECTIONS
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice/water and add orange zest and cinnamon. Stir in the cranberries, and cook until they start to pop (about 10-12 minutes). Remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.


Modified Cranberry Sauce I recipe from allrecipes.com

No comments:

Recipes from a "wanna be" culinary goddess.

"Hunger is the best sauce in the world" -Cervantes

"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to my food" -WC Fields


This is a collection of recipes I have acquired from many different sources!