Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I recently tried the extreme chocolate cake recipe from allrecipes.com and it was oh so chocolaty good. I made a few modifications from the original recipe based on the reviews (something I love about that site).
Friday, January 8, 2010
This recipe was given to me by friend Yoannis. It's super yummy!
Posted by The Riggs at 1:50 PM
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Yum, Yum, Yum!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed, diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and curry powder in a large skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Pour coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar into the pan, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipes from a "wanna be" culinary goddess.
"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to my food" -WC Fields