Monday, February 11, 2008

Food Tag

Heidi sent this food tag to me so here it goes.
Rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My Facts:
1) I eat the entire time I'm cooking. I rarely eat the finished product.
2) I do not consider sushi or any other raw "food" to be food. It's just weird. I'm not a bear catching salmon out of a river!
3) It's a hit or miss thing with me. Luckily Dan will eat just about anything
4) I hate cookbooks. Magazines are better.
5) My biggest accomplishment: Dan's mom (a super cook) saying the cheesecake I made for Christmas was the best she had ever tasted. I have arrived!! Please read #5 again :)

Okay, I don't know anyone besides Heidi and Anne who have recipe blogs so I'm going to remind Anne that Heidi tagged her :) :)

No comments:

Recipes from a "wanna be" culinary goddess.

"Hunger is the best sauce in the world" -Cervantes

"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to my food" -WC Fields


This is a collection of recipes I have acquired from many different sources!